Grants and loans

Home Forums SK Business Forum Grants and loans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SKRecovery
    Keymaster
    helsapoppin
    Participant

is there anyone on here who has applied for but not yet received the Small Business £10,000 grant?

SKRecovery
    Keymaster

yes i did

SKRecovery
    Keymaster

yes i did and got it sorted

littlebb
    Participant

I am struggling to get any help from Stockport currently. I have sent countless emails, tried phoning but was on hold for two hours before anyone answered, the web chat is never working. I moved into a premises on 7th Feb, advised of the move on 9th March through the Stockport website. The property needs to be reassessed for rates as it is split between me and another business. I had an email back after my initial email to send a plan of the property, which I have. When I finally spoke to someone on the phone they asked me to send my lease, which I have. No one is coming back to me at all. I believe I should be entitled to the grant. My business has completely ceased due to coronavirus. I feel a bit helpless at the moment. Any advice?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by littlebb.
    cafedes
    Participant

same here we contacted business.rates@stockport.gov.uk and they came back to us. Wasn’t straight away but got sorted. Try them.

cafedes
    Participant
    littlebb
    Participant

I’ve tried that. Last time I heard from them was 25th March! I’ve sent a further 8 emails. No response! I’ve tried calling – 2 hours on hold before anyone answered! They asked me to send my lease which I have – no response. I tried calling again yesterday at 10am when they opened – 30 mins on hold – I gave up! I don’t have hours to spend on hold as I’ve got my kids at home now. It is really frustrating! Is there anyone on here who has a direct contact that could get them to look at my case please?
    Thank you, Kate

JohnsonReed
    Participant

Hi All

Johnson Reed are delighted to announce it is now accredited with a panel of lenders and partners for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS). Working tirelessly with lenders, Johnson Reed has been able to secure facilities that will help small businesses during the pandemic.

Johnson Reed can offer the following CBILS facilities with NO Director’s Guarantee:

• Loan (up to £250k, 60 months & no payment/interest & capital for 12 months)
    • Asset/ equipment Finance (from 2.01%)*
    • Asset Re-finance (from 2.01%)*
    • Invoice Finance

*Government-backed
    This is in addition to any CBILS loan provided by your bank

Whether it is re-financing your existing assets or securing a loan to manage the difficulties placed by Coronavirus, Johnson Reed is supporting businesses with a great alternative to traditional finance methods, with twelve months government-supported interest, we’re here to help through our accredited CBILS lending panel,

“For 20 years Johnson Reed have been funding small businesses. Never has it been more important than now to support our clients with cash-flow. We’re working tirelessly to support all our clients and increase facilities with our lending panel, ensuring a simple and fast process.”

In order to make an application, I will need the following information:
    • Last 2 years’ full accounts (full set, not abbreviated)
    • Last 6 months’ bank statements (Minimum of 179 days, in PDF format)
    • Names, date of births and full home address of all directors with shareholding of 25% or more
    • Details of how much you want to borrow and repayment period

Mark Johnson
    Managing Director

Apply Now

Johnson Reed Limited
    Bridge House, Newbridge Lane, Stockport, SK1 2NA

0161 429 6949 | info@johnsonreed.co.uk

Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 661888.
    You’re receiving this newsletter because we have had past communication about equipment leasing.

360spin
    Participant

Yes we have applied, weeks ago but not heard anything back to date.

What is the best way to enquire?

cafedes
    Participant
    360spin
    Participant

Thank you, have emailed now.

LoggyMan
    Participant

I supply leisure industry 100% and at a loss to what I can claim. Seem to fall between various cracks.

Anyone help?

burhan
    Participant

Hi there I am in similar situation.

We have 2 businesses split in a building, moved in feb and emersons the building owner didnt submit the 2 split property details to the valuation office until after march 20th

which means I dont qualify for the rates relief and in turn the 10k grant.

I too have tried in vain since the 28th of march after 10+ emails and hours and hours on hold, they emailed to say only 1 property can claim the 10k but on the old valuation which isn’t right as I dont receive the full relief on a property that clearly should. The 2 businesses should each be eligible for the grant.

I cannot get a response from anyone.

can anyone help at all?

LoggyMan
    Participant

ohh have you tried the bounce back loan ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.